|Dear Valued Patients of Fall Creek Family Dental:
We are excited to let you all know that we will be reopening for regular dental care starting Monday, May 11th. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. I want to assure you that the safety of our patients and dental team is our top priority. We are stringently following the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Pre-Appointment Wellness Forms: You will be asked to fill out a Wellness Form that you must complete in order to be seen for your appointment. This is to ensure the safety of both our dental team and other patients. If you are feeling unwell, or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please get in touch with us to reschedule your appointment.
- Curbside Waiting and Checkin: To adhere to social distancing rules, we ask that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check in by texting or calling us when you arrive and we will text you back when we are ready for you to come in.
- Our waiting area will not be in use during this time and all magazines and toys have been removed.
- We ask that each patient comes alone, with the exception of minors who may be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- Upon entry into the office, we will be having you sanitize your hands and will be checking your temperature before you proceed back to the treatment room. If you show an elevated temperature of 100 F or higher, we will need to cancel your appointment and have you reschedule once your symptoms have been relieved.
- Each patient will be asked to rinse with a pre-procedural rinse to help reduce the number of microorganisms (bacteria) that are introduced during the appointment through splatter or aerosols.
- Air Purifiers have been installed throughout the office to assist in the reduction of aerosols and the removal of the contaminants in the air. The air purifiers have medical grade H13 filters and remove 99.97% of particles.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- All team members will be pre-screened and have their temperatures taken prior to the start of the day.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We have secured all of the necessary PPE to ensure the safety of our dental team and patients. With the increase in the amount of PPE our team is incorporating, the temperature in the office will be much cooler than normal. We ask that you please bring your own jacket or blanket to your appointment, if you feel you will need it.
Our entire dental team looks forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Rebecca Foss & the team at Fall Creek Family Dental